Corina Ramirez D.D.S.
Dr. Ramirez has been in the field of dentistry since 1986. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from USC, where she graduated in the top four percent of her class. She received pediatric specialty training at UCLA, where she also served as the chief resident of the class of 2006. Dr. Ramirez currently holds a part-time Clinical/Lecturer Faculty position at UCLA, and she is involved with multiple dental organizations and nonprofit organizations.
Dr. Ramirez is currently on the Board of Directors, acting Vice President, for the UCLA Alumni Association Friends of Pediatric Dentistry.
On a personal note, Dr. Ramirez enjoys exploring the outdoors in the company of her husband and three beautiful daughters!
Education and Training
- USC B.S. In Biology
- USC D.D.S.
- UCLA Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, California Pediatric Research Conference
- Member, California Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Southern California Society of Dentistry for Children